The Best Recumbent Bikes For Home Use 2018
Table of Contents
- Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes For Home – Comparison Table
- Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes For Home Use 2017 – Reviews
- Advantages of Using Best Recumbent Bike For Home Use 2018
Last updated on February 11th, 2018 at 06:10 pm
The recumbent bike isn’t always made to be used for commercial use. There are plenty of recumbent or stationary exercise bikes which can be purchased for home use. It’s one of the safest ways to exercise on a daily basis without having a need to share the exercise bike with other people like you would have to do in the gym.
Having a recumbent bike is a luxury and it will give you the ability to exercise whenever you want inside your home, without having to leave your home. And luckily for you in this post, I listed the 6 best recumbent bikes for home use.
Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes For Home – Comparison Table
- Foldable recumbent exercise bike with quiet V-belt double-drive transmission system
- Precision-balanced flywheel; 8-level adjustable magnetic tension control system
- Easy-to-read LCD display tracks your distance, calories, time, speed, and heart rate
- Semi-recumbent design for easy entry and exit; large seat cushion and backrest
- Supports up to 300 pounds; Product setup dimensions: 33"L x 19"W x 46"H
- Dual track two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Schwinn Connect goal tracking and data export keep you up to date on reaching your fitness goals
- 22 programs, 2 user settings and goal tracking are all there to keep you motivated and challenged
- 20 levels of resistance aligned with a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel make every workout smooth and quiet
- Charging USB port and data exchange
- Quiet magnetic resistance
- Assembled product weight 117.0 Pounds.Multi-function electronic display with scan function tracks speed, calories, heart rate, distance, and workout time
- Includes both upper hand pedals and lower foot pedals for a full body workout
- Comfortable, padded, adjustable seat. To maximize the effectiveness of your ride, work within your target heart rate zone: 70% to 85% of your maximum heart rate.
- Angled back rest for added comfort,Sturdy, steel frame
- Bluetooth connectivity, syncs with Nautilus TrainerTM 2 App and other apps for fitness tracking
- Sync with RideSocialTM App and see the world as you virtually ride alongside friends in real time
- 29 workout programs: 12 profile, 9 heart rate control, 4 custom, 2 fitness test, 1 recovery test, 1 quick start
- 25 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - This recumbent bike features a fully adjustable seat that can fit a wide range of individual users. Keep your legs at a comfortable length for the best results.
- SOFT HANDLEBARS - Comes with foam-covered handlebars of standard dimensions. A solid hold on the bike will let you make the most of each exercise session.
- DIGITAL TRACKING PANEL - The Marcy Recumbent Bike is equipped with an LCD computer screen that tracks your speed, distance, time, and calories burned, all at the touch of a button.
- 8-PRESET TENSION KNOB - The magnetic wheel is supported by an 8-preset tension-adjustment knob that allows you to change your workout level in a snap. This offers a smooth pedal feeling for a flawless biking experience.
- EASY TRANSPORTATION - Convenient transport wheels allow you to move the equipment around easily without lifting it. Great for moving it around the house hassle-free.
Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes For Home Use 2017 – Reviews
1. Schwinn 270 – Best Recumbent Bike for Home use
Schwinn 270 will offer you the best features in a combination with a lot of comforts. Dual LCD screen will let you keep track of all the stats during your work out easily. It has integrated goal tracking which will give you a lot of motivation for better and most effective work out sessions.
You will be able to transfer your fitness achievements through a built-in Bluetooth connection which supports smart devices. 25 level of controlled resistance will give you way more work out options than cheaper recumbent bikes with only 8 resistance levels.
29 different training programs will let you find the perfect work out program for yourself. Once you find the right you will be able to save it to 4 different user profiles.
To keep your work out sessions entertaining, you will be able to play music through built-in speakers. There is also a media shelf if you want to read a book or play videos on your iPad during exercise.
There’s also a USB charging port for your phone, and fan to keep you cool even during the hot summer workouts.
2. Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike
If you lack some space, you can still get a foldable recumbent bike which has simpler and smaller step-through design.
Exerpeutic 400XL also has a silent noise system so you won’t need to worry about being too noisy while working out. Your neighbors won’t even hear a single thing.
Useful waterproof mat which comes with the recumbent bike is very useful to keep your floor protected all the time, but it also helps to silent the noise of the recumbent bike.
It has a semi-recumbent design which is easily foldable and it has doesn’t take as much space as an actual recumbent bike would.
During your workout sessions, you will be able to read your stats off the LCD screen. Stats such as time, distance, speed, and even calories burned will be displayed. You will be able to track your work out sessions and it will help you to improve over time.
Large cushion seat and backrest will keep your exercises comfortable. They support up to 300 pounds.
3. Schwinn 230 – Best Recumbent Exercise Bike for Home use 2018
However, if you have some extra space and you aren’t on a tight budget – Schwinn 230 is a good choice to go for.
It’s very similar to the 270 model, but it has some significant changes which can’t be seen at the first look.
You will have a dual track LCD screen to keep an eye on your stats during the exercises. It will monitor and display up to 13 different stats.
Schwinn Goal tracking will help you improve and get your body fit. It will help you significantly in a long run to reach your fitness goals.
What will make your exercises easier are 22 different workout programs? You will be to save your favourite workout programs on 2 user slots.
20 levels of resistance are made with a goal to meet anyone’s fitness level and let them develop easily over time without injuring your body by going hard at it at first.
Your workouts will stay smooth and quiet thanks to the perimeter weighted flywheel.
Like any other Schwinn recumbent bike, you will be able to transfer your training data to your smart devices through a Bluetooth connection. There’s also a USB slot for everyone who wants to charge or connect any USB devices.
4. Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike
If you want a compact version of the recumbent bike, Stamina Elite will make your dreams come true.
It has an unusually compact design with a quiet magnetic resistance to keep your exercises as quiet as possible.
Electronic display will provide you with a lot of functions such as scan functions of speed, distance, calories, heart rate, and work out time.
You will get to choose the position of your exercise by choosing if you will use the upper handlebars or lower handlebars next to your seat. It can be useful for people with back pain.
The comfortable padded adjustable seat is going to keep your workout sessions comfortable and it will let you adjust it to your height.
The backrest is angled so that the step-through position is effective since your feet are still in front of the body instead of under the body.
The frame is very sturdy since it’s made out of steel, so it can hold up to 300 pounds easily.
For the best efficient use, working out and keeping your heart ratio between the 70% and 85% zone of your maximum heart zone. It’s a very great way to lose weight on the recumbent bike.
5. Nautilus R616 Recumbent Bike
There are two big LCD screens with a blue backlight and they will display you up to 13 workout details.
29 programs will keep your workouts interesting all the time, and you will be able to change and adjust your routine to meet different fitness goals.
most of the Other best recumbent exercise bikes for home use usually have 8 resistance levels, but the R616 has amazing 25 different resistance levels. Resistance levels are very useful because you are able to start at your ability resistance level, and then progress from there.
It prevents injuries and will help you meet your fitness goals more efficiently. There are also 4 different user profiles so you can share the stationary exercise bike with your family members or friends while still not messing up your training plans.
Acoustic chambered speakers will offer you a big sound during your exercises. Grip heart rate with and telemetry are enabled through the chest strap.
Also, in my opinion, the price is right in the middle, and it might be on a pricey side but such a modern recumbent bike for home use with all the features is really worth it.
6. Marcy NS-716R Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Bike For home
It’s a fully adjustable magnetic resistance recumbent bike which is always great to have for use with your family. You will be able to meet any height size while still maintain the same comfort level for every user. You will be able to keep your legs and comfortable length and adjust them for the best and efficient work out results.
Handlebars are long but very soft thanks to the foam which covers them. It’s important to have a solid hold on the recumbent bike to get the most out of your exercises.
Digital tracking panel will keep you on track with every important detail of your workout routine which will help you achieve your fitness goals. It will track your speed, distance, time, and calories burned.
8 different magnet tension levels will give you a plenty of workout levels and ability to change them in a snap. They will also offer you smooth pedaling.
You will be able to transport the recumbent bike more easily thanks to the convenient transport wheels.
Advantages of Using Best Recumbent Bike For Home Use 2018
One of the biggest advantages is that you are able to exercise and work toward your fitness goals at the comfort of your home, without needing to share the equipment with anyone like you would need to in the gym.
The recumbent exercise bikes for indoor has lots of more benefits and it’s a better than the upward bike in my opinion. It has many benefits to your body, and you will be able to reach different fitness goals just by working out on the recumbent bike.
It’s also one of the safest ways to exercise, no matter if you’re a senior or a teenager. It’s very useful to own a recumbent bike at home so you can work out even during the winter inside your warm home.
By now, most likely you know the benefits why would you want to purchase the best recumbent exercise bike for your home use.
It’s just the matter which one should you choose. It depends on how much money you have and which features would you like your recumbent bike to have.
Recumbent bikes which I have listed in this post are one of the best recumbent exercise bikes for the money, and you won’t miss by going for any of them.
Take it slow and work towards your fitness goals!
- Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes for Senior, short Person & Home use
- Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes for Senior
- Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes under $500
- Best Recumbent Bikes for Short Persons
Best Recumbent Bikes For Home Use
- Schwinn 270
- Exerpeutic 400XL
- Schwinn 230
- Stamina Elite
- Nautilus R616
- Marcy NS-716R
Last update on 2018-04-26 at 08:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.