Table of Contents
- Technical info about Stamina Deluxe recumbent bike:
- Stamina Deluxe conversion II recumbent bike Features:
- Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Pros:
Are you looking for best recumbent exercise bike which works a bit more than a rowing machine? Then we are glad to inform you that the Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II recumbent bike / rower is a device which is a recumbent bike as well as a rowing machine too. And one more thing, it features a strength trainer too. Overall, it is an exercising product which can be included in both the biking and rowing department. So you see? This is a three-in-one machine. Amazing, right? You can also store it very easily after you finish exercising.
You just have to move it to a corner and turn upright. So now you can enjoy all the benefits of recumbent exercise bikes and an intense workout in the comfort of your home. Want to know the striking features of this amazing Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II recumbent bike / rower workout device? Lets check the main ones………..
Technical info about Stamina Deluxe recumbent bike:
- Height = 27 inches
- width = 20 inches
- weight = 102 lbs
- length = 75.5 inches
- Height = 56 inches
- width = 20 inches
- length = 35.5 inches
Features of computer:
- Easy to read large display
- scan function cycles every six seconds
Workout data includes:
- calories burned
Stamina Deluxe conversion II recumbent bike Features:
• Both a recumbent bike and a rowing machine, oh yes, an exercise pulley too!• Can bear up to 250 pounds of user weight• Eight resistance levels• Top bar which helps to exercise your upper body• Electric monitoring• Heart rate monitor is built into hand grips• Durability• Foldable deign which makes storage easierNow lets us explore the detailed features of this wonderful machine. Check out the Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II Review……….
Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Durability:
As this machine is built up by aluminum and stainless steel, it is extremely durable. It features a extruded aluminum rowing beam which makes sure that the device is stable at any stage of your workout. It also remains grounded always, even while intense exercising as it features low center of gravity. You also don’t need to worry about the quality of this machine as the brand name itself means superior quality in their exercising machines. This means that you will own an amazing recumbent bike and rower machine at the same time for really long years.
Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Capacity:
Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II recumbent exercise bike has a huge capacity of bearing user weight which is 250 pounds. Impressive, isn’t it? But do you know, in case of the products from Stamina, the maximum weight mentioned is exact. Users over that weight should never use this workout machine. So, while using their products, always follow the instructions of the user manual. This model is suitable for users of all sizes. But consumer report states that users taller than 6’ 4” and shorter than 5’ 1” should consult their nearest sports shop before he/she starts using this machine. But except this, users of all heights can use this amazing device for exercising.
Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Easy storage:
This Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II exercising machine from Stamina features great portability. When you finish your workout, you can fold it up in no time which also saves a lot of your floor space. So it is a great option for people who have limited space and want an intense workout at the same time. It is also equipped with caster wheels which means that you can move it very easily anywhere, anytime without any fuss.
Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Easy assembling:
The Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II is extremely easy to set up. But all you need to have is patience as it requires one-two hours to assemble. 1-2 hours setup time is mandatory because this is a quite large workout machine. Though it needs some of your precious time, it is quite easy to set it up. And when you take it out of the box, you will find a number of tools which will help you a lot in the set up process. Just read the user manual and follow them, then you can set it up extremely easily.
Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe 3 in 1 machine:
Though this is not a recumbent bike under $500, the best thing about this recumbent bike is that you are getting three exercise stuffs at a time. It is a best recumbent bike, a rowing machine and a full exercise pulley too. In case of some machines, they claim to deliver all in one but this one is a true multi-device. As it features three functions, you can exercise each and every group of muscle. It also makes sure that you remain fully motivated to your workout for a really long period of time.
You can also convert this amazing machine to the strength training mode very easily. All you have to do is: move the seat back on the seat rail. There is a handle which is used for rowing. You can also use this for all types of upper body workouts like as: forearm curls, front shoulder raises, bicep curls, overhead triceps extensions and many more.you can also attach the handle to the seat to do lower body exercises such as reverse leg presses, leg extensions etc. are you thinking that the seat rail may affect your leg movement? No, it will be between your legs and will not at all affect your exercising.
Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Pros:
- Big display which makes it easy to read
- Quick folding system
- Quiet operation
- Exercise pulley can be used in both upper and lower body exercises
- Takes almost no time to switch to rower, bike or pulley
- Three in one machine, so an excellent value of your money
- 8 resistance levels
- Easy movement as it features built-in-wheels
- The heart rate monitor works only when using the recumbent bike mode
- Sometimes the front part of the machine moves a bit when rowing really fast
- Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Exercise Bike Review – 2017
- Schwinn 170 Upright Exercise Bike Review 2017 – Buyer’s Guide
- FitDesk-v2.0 Desk Exercise Bike with Massage Bar Review 2017
- Diamondback 510SR Fitness Recumbent Bike Review 2017 – Buyer’s Guide
- Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike Review 2017 – Buyer’s Guide